AQF is an innovative quality control company that provides services in 14 countries across Asia. We offer excellence through a cutting-edge online quality management system and a customer-centric team of experts in their respective fields.
- Conduct on-site inspections according to clients’ requirements and related standards by following inspection protocols prepared by the supervisor and based on AQF internal inspection process.
- Prepare the inspection report, in English, on the same inspection day including required pictures.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- College degree or above.
- Must be familiar with the quality standards and requirements of EE product, gifts, and sundry products.
- Good English (read and write).
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the Quality Assurance/Quality Control industry.
- Honest, independent, well-organized, and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills, pro-active.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- AQSIQ certification would be a great advantage.
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional training program including one-to-one coaching and mentoring
- Flexible working hours and environment