AQF is an innovative quality control company that provides services in 14 countries across Asia. We offer excellence through a cutting-edge online quality management system and a customer-centric team of experts in their respective fields.
- Follow-up specific inspections (before, during, and after) with the Operations team based on client’s requirements.
- Monitor inspectors all over China based on AQF and Clients’ requirements.
- Inspectors’ performance follow-up.
- Key customer & general continuous process improvement.
- Investigate customers’ complaints and give full feedback to the Quality Manager.
- Prepare material and provide training to new inspectors.
- Perform Inspections when needed.
- Bachelor Degree and minimum 3 years in the inspection industry as a supervisor.
- Electrical & Electronics background.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 standard.
- Good oral and written English. (working language)
- Organized, rigorous, and autonomous.
- Team spirit.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a multicultural spirit.
- Adaptable, with a willingness to work in a growing structure.
- Social insurance paid by the company immediately after the initial month.
- 13th month salary.
- Attractive bonus system.
- 8 days annual leave in the first year of employment without any salary deduction. 1 extra day after each additional year.
- This job can lead to a manager’s position based on the candidate's performance within the company.