Factory Audits in China & Asia,
As the markets become more and more competitive, retailers, importers and buyers need a healthy vendors pool and a reliable supply chain. But how to select the right vendor? How to control the improvement of your actual vendor? How to efficiently work with your Asian supplier in order to ensure better quality day after day?
The Factory Audit in China and Asia makes sure that the selected factory has the resources to complete your order and that the products will be made in good conditions. This due diligence should be systematically part of your quality assurance program.
Factory Audits are performed according to:
- Recognized international quality standards, norms & regulations
- Client's requirements, specifications, criteria and instructions.
- AQF team expertise and experience in quality control.
- AQF Western common sense.
When are Factory Audits in China and Asia performed?
Where are Factory Audits performed?
The Factory Audits in China and Asia are done at the manufacturer's premises, while most clients are usually just in touch with sales office’s or vendors.
Your benefits when booking our Factory Audit services:
- Avoid scams and inexperienced vendors.
- Know if you are dealing with an agent or factory.
- Check factory's experience in manufacturing your product(s).
- Discover manufacturer's strengths and weaknesses.
- Check if your chosen factory has the relevant and needed certificates and licenses.
- Compare potential vendors and choose the right partner(s) who fits your needs.
- Improve your collaboration with existing partners and factories.
Factory Audit reports verify the following: