AQF company vision
Our responsibility is to support and advise our clients along the supply chain by offering tailored and efficient QC services in China and Asia, while keeping the end-consumer in mind. Our aim is to be a trusted partner, providing a valuable quality control experience through proficient, customer-centric teams.
Statement of Impartiality
- In compliance with national and local laws.
- Establishing management system according to international standard (ISO17020) and implementing the procedures strictly to control all the aspects of operations.
- All its employees are bound by conflict of interest policy, not involving in any activities affecting the conduction, interpretation and analysis of the inspections, or any activities (design, research, production, supply, usage, maintenance, etc.) in conflict with the inspections.
- All its employees are bound by confidential policy.
- Independent in conducting its inspection services on behalf of its clients. The services are carried out without any pressure from interest parties, commercial or financial relationships, etc.
- Establishing monitoring system to continuously identify risk to its impartiality.
visited per year
20 different nationalities
2007 - China Quality Focus is founded by a French entrepreneur operating out of Shenzhen, China.
2011 - We extended the service coverage to 14 countries across Asia and opened 3 international sales offices. The company name became Asia Quality Focus.
2014 - Acquisition by Worms Safety, an alliance of specialist companies committed to building risk management solutions involved with testing, inspection, and certification services.
2017 - AQF launches its new visual identity, and deploys a series of new, innovative services focusing on improving time-to-market.