clear insight into the current social compliance situation of vendors
What is a Social Audit?
Social audit is essential to demonstrate you are socially responsible. Also referred to as Corporate Social Audit (CSA), Social Compliance Audit, or Ethical Audit, a social audit helps you manage your vendor’s commitment to a safe and ethical workplace at their factory in China & Asia.
AQF’s trained and accredited social auditors visit your vendor’s factory to conduct a physical assessment of working conditions for compliance with international Social Accountability standard, SA 8000 and local regulations. They observe, interview, and analyze data to obtain a clear insight into the current social compliance situation.
Each social audit is unique, combining AQF’s social audit checklist, including over 100 checkpoints, and your specific requirements. To support the implementation of necessary improvements for compliance with social accountability standards, AQF social auditors can provide a detailed social audit corrective action plan.
We can arrange a Social Audit within 48 hours and guarantee your Social Audit report is available two working days after the audit.
AQF main checks performed*
- Child labor
- Forced labor
- Worker health and safety
- Adequate remuneration
- Freedom of association and right to bargain
- Disciplinary practices
- Working hours and environment
*Contact us to receive a copy of our comprehensive social audit checklist.
Why do you need
a Social Audit (SA8000 audit)?
- Identify and partner with ethical suppliers.
- Show your customers that you are socially responsible.
- Protect and enhance your brand and reputation.
- Avoid child labor and dangerous work conditions.
- Assist vendors to improve their processes and develop better overall human resource practices.
- Prepare your supplier for corporate social accountability accreditation.
Detailed and tailor-made. Discover how AQF assesses goods quality and safety when performing an inspection. Review an AQF sample report related to your product of interest.