AQSIQ LICENSE ID: 248
The AQSIQ license is issued by the General Admission of Quality Supervision, Inspection, and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China to inspection companies.
Before an organization can perform inspections and audits in China, it must first be AQSIQ licensed for inspections in China. The government agency's review of the submission is strict - In one year generally less than one-quarter of applicants globally are granted the license.
AQF is one of the few companies that are AQSIQ licensed for inspections in China. AQF has continually prioritized the ongoing reliability of its quality control services, and this license further acknowledges AQF’s expertise in quality control.
ISO 9001: 2015 CERTIFICATE
AQF is ISO 9001:2015 certified. Our quality management system is based on ISO/IEC 17020:2012, CNAS-CI01&02 and ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision-making
- Relationship management
AQF'S PROPRIETARY QUALITY MANAGEMENT DASHBOARD
Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are established for all relevant functions at every level within the organization and with the client. For example, there are KPI in place to keep a pulse on our ability to meet and exceed customers’ requirements. The KPI objectives are defined via the Management Review Procedure.
Below are some important KPI
- Timely delivery of reports*:
97% should be issued before 2:00 PM the day after the inspection.
- Inspectors monitoring*:
All inspectors and auditors are formally reviewed at least once a year with training and informal review taking place weekly.
- Customer service achievement*:
99.7% of the services conducted satisfy our clients.
These Quality Objectives are a part of the data analysis required by paragraph 9.1.3 of ISO 9001:2015.
Independence, impartiality, and integrity
- Inspections are performed according to detailed working instructions and operating procedures.
- Procedures are strictly followed and recorded to ensure an impartial judgment is made during the inspection.
- AQF inspectors are free from any commercial, financial or other conflicts of interest.
- AQF staff shall not be directly involved in the design, manufacture, supply, installation, use, and maintenance of items inspected. External factors and entities can’t influence the inspection's results.