manufacture your goods at a legitimate supplier
What is a Supplier Qualification Audit?
A Supplier Qualification Audit is an essential step in securing your supply chain when selecting new potential suppliers in China & Asia. Also referred as a basic supplier assessment, or supplier evaluation audit, this service guarantees you start manufacturing your goods at a legitimate supplier who can meet your requirements.
AQF auditors conduct an on-site evaluation of the factory to enable you to understand the level of reliability of your supplier. They perform an independent assessment of your supplier’s capability, capacity, credentials, facilities, production line management, workforce, and more.
Each Supplier Qualification Audit is unique, combining your specific requirements with AQF Supplier Qualification Audit checklist, consisting of over 50 checkpoints.
AQF can arrange a Supplier Qualification Audit in 48 hours, perform it in a day, and guarantee your Audit report in less than 24 hours.
AQF main checks performed*
- Factory profile & experience
- Production lines
- Facilities, machinery, and equipment
- Licenses, certificates, bank account information, etc.
- Employee working conditions
- Management system: storage, IQC/IPQC/FQC, fire protection
*Contact us to receive a copy of our comprehensive Supplier Qualification audit checklist.
Why do you need
a Supplier Verification Audit?
- Avoid scams
- Verify what your suppliers (or sourcing agent) are saying
- Save time and evaluate risks early
- Select the most suitable supplier for your project
- Verify your supplier’s legitimacy
Detailed and tailor-made. Discover how AQF assesses goods quality and safety when performing an inspection. Review an AQF sample report related to your product of interest.