ensure your suppliers are environmentally responsible
What's an AQF Environmental Audit?
Environmental audits are crucial to the development of a sustainable procurement approach for your imported products from China & Asia. Consumers are increasingly concerned that the products they buy are environmentally friendly. An environmental audit assesses the commitment of vendors to environmentally responsible practices and ensures your suppliers are compliant with international environmental laws and standards.
AQF’s certified auditors visit your supplier’s factory to conduct an environmental audit for compliance with international standard ISO 14000, local environmental laws, and regulations. They examine issues such as resource consumption, pollution prevention, and emergency preparedness.
Each service is unique, combining AQF’s environmental audit checklist with your specific requirements. We also provide a corrective action plan to support your supplier to implement sound environmental management practices.
AQF can arrange an Environmental Audit within 48 hours and guarantees your environmental audit report is available one working day after the audit.
AQF main checks performed*
- Factory profile, licences, certificates, etc.
- Environmental policy
- Environmental aspects procedure
- Environmental program
- Environmental management system & documentation
- Working environment
- Handling and storage of chemicals
- Waste disposal
- Resource consumption
*Contact us to receive a copy of our comprehensive environmental audit checklist.
Why do you need
an Environmental Audit?
- Protect and enhance your brand’s reputation as environmentally responsible
- Ensure your suppliers comply with national and international environmental regulations
- Monitor your supplier's environmentally friendly practices
- Gain an understanding of the environmental impact of your suppliers
- Prepare your vendor for ISO 14000 certification
Detailed and tailor-made. Discover how AQF assesses goods quality and safety when performing an inspection. Review an AQF sample report related to your product of interest.