SMAR LICENSE ID: 248 (Previously AQSIQ)
After the China's massive government institutional reform in 2018, the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ) was abolished, and its functions have generally been assumed by the State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR) and partly been assumed to the General Administration of Customs (GACC).
Before an organization can perform inspections and audits in China, it must first be SMAR licensed for inspections in China. The government agency's review of the submission is strict - In one year generally less than one-quarter of applicants globally are granted the license.
AQF is one of the few companies that are SMAR licensed for inspections in China. AQF has continually prioritized the ongoing reliability of its quality control services, and this license further acknowledges AQF’s expertise in quality control.
ISO/IEC 17020:2012 accreditation
ISO 9001: 2015 CERTIFICATE
AQF is ISO/IEC 17020:2012 accredited and ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Our quality management system is based on ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and ISO 9001:2015 standards, we are continual:
- Maintaining and enhancing our quality management system daily
- Accepting external audits from different accreditation organizations or government department annually
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision-making
- Relationship management
AQF'S PROPRIETARY QUALITY MANAGEMENT DASHBOARD
Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are established for all relevant functions at every level within the organization and with the client. For example, there are KPI in place to keep a pulse on our ability to meet and exceed customers’ requirements. The KPI objectives are defined via the Management Review Procedure.
These Quality Objectives are a part of the data analysis required by paragraph 9.1.3 of ISO 9001:2015.
Independence, impartiality, and integrity
- Inspections are performed according to detailed working instructions and operating procedures.
- Procedures are strictly followed and recorded to ensure an impartial judgment is made during the inspection.
- AQF inspectors are free from any commercial, financial or other conflicts of interest.
- AQF staff shall not be directly involved in the design, manufacture, supply, installation, use, and maintenance of items inspected. External factors and entities can’t influence the inspection's results.