maintain a tight schedule, and efficiently reduce the number of defective products
What is AQF Production Monitoring (PM)?
Production Monitoring is a product inspection performed on unpacked goods while still on the production line. This quality control approach is a powerful solution to stay on track with your production, maintain a tight schedule, and efficiently reduce the number of defective products shipped from factories in China & Asia. The production monitoring service forms part of your quality assurance program. It occurs during the manufacturing process, usually after a failed DUPRO or after repetitive pre-shipment inspection failures.
Based on your quality standards and product specifications, AQF inspectors inspect the quality of manufactured goods on the production lines, identify defects, and remove defective products for rework or replacement. AQF inspectors also determine the root cause of defects, notify the vendor of the necessary corrective actions, and verify correct implementation of those actions. Their guidance helps your supplier to achieve your quality requirements and guarantee on-time delivery.
AQF can arrange Production Monitoring within 24 hours. We guarantee daily updates on the production status and any corrective action plans put in place.
AQF main checks performed*
- Production status & capacity
- Packaging and labeling
- Dimensions and weights
- Production line audit
* Contact us to receive a copy of our comprehensive Production Monitoring checklists.
Why do you need
- Monitor your production in real-time
- Hands-on support for your supplier to continuously improve quality
- Understand the production process of your product
- Identify the root cause of defective goods
- Avoid supply chain disruption
- Guarantee 100% of finished goods reach your quality standards
Detailed and tailor-made. Discover how AQF assesses goods quality and safety when performing an inspection. Review an AQF sample report related to your product of interest.